Saturday, August 29, 2009

beard & moustache

i dunno where 2 begin... but 1 day... a friend of mine, actually i dunno what the status of us... let just say that she is my friend so that u all did not getting confuse & complicated... but sometimes life must get complicated... i mean at least it should... so that for a normal human being... a normal earthling..... i dunno whether I'm normal or not... but i'm trying to act normal like other normal guys around me... i mean common la... if life just simple... i could imagine that life will get so damn suck and boring... wait a minutes... i almost got my story out of topic... let say... beard & moustache... oh i already forget... that one one day... a "friend" of mine... ask me... hey bro... when are you going to continue your blog... so i said... how am i going to write those blog if my life are getting too complicated... but i did tell her that I'm going to make it more not-complicated life... i also said that sometimes i can't tell the story just using the words... so... this is it... a not so complex blog... even najmee understand it... i guess so... well... we know he is quite a "lampi" person... OK... back to the topic... so i did mention that I'm an volunteered army, didn't i... if i never mention it before... so hear & remember this... I'm quickblack and I'm a volunteered army... when involve in army, i had to get rid of this lovely moustache & beard out of my round face... i dunno why till all of sudden maybe... i got this message... that when we shave those thing around our face... we will look younger... and when the enemy sees us... they will get afraid to see that all their foe are young and energetic... it works like some sore of mental psycho to the foe... well... i do take psychology in... i dunno what semester is it but i guess i do take that course... or maybe i don't... so for 3 year i keep my face clean & clear from both of it... & when my service in army ended, i keep those 2 so that maybe i could be a matured guy... because I've heard that one ever tell me that i should be matured so i thought that maybe keeping both of it will do serve me being a matured guy... and then... one day she said it again that keeping both of it doesn't keep me of being matured... she said that discipline does... and my other friend tell me that i will do fine without those 2... so... now I'm young again... like an under 18 guy... i think i got to stop now... because I'm not sleeping yet... i do have problem with sleeping... i think I'm a nocturnal guy...

1 comments:

L.H.R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.