Monday, September 14, 2009

2nd floor pedestrian...


today... about 12.30 pm... i just walking back from sue's house... from kuo to khar and i just bump into a guy who is a digi army... so... he just approaches me and gave me the pamphlet about the digi new promotion.... so i said yeah3 just because i'm not interested... and then... i continued my journey to my beloved house... while on the journey... i simply walk while reading those pamphlet... and then i suddenly reach my house... but when i reach the front door of my house... i suddenly realized something unusual about the space in front of the door... there was a shoe shelve... and then i keep thinking... "was there any shelve at this spot? wasn't it was in the inside???"
and then i looked at the number of the house... it 2-2-(something)... ah it wasn't my house... my house was on 4th floor... this is 2nd floor... suddenly came to my tiny brain that the 2nd floor was the girls floor... and i looked back there was a girl running away from me... maybe she was getting to report to someone... maybe... and then i continue to my house like there was nothing happen... and i do what i everyday do in my beloved house... home sweet home...

0 comments: