Thursday, July 19, 2007

four wives

after class, i go to uni lab to register my name in physic's lab... so... my friend and go there with his motorbike... in the journey... so the lab is so near... so we dont wear helmet... in the journey, we met the guard riding his motorcycle and spontaneously he show the sign to us to wear helmet... but my friend, M, told me not to obey... so he told me that we better sprint to the lab before the guard catch us... and we made it... we felt so damn relief... if not... then maybe there'll be a fucking fight... we just park our bike near the lab and went on... in the lab we met a lady... and before we can register, she need to know the name of our lecturer but we dont remember... wat to do to rember the lec's name... more other thing we need to remember... so she just listed name there and and we need to do is to say hell yes or no... suck dude... damn... this is not a good story hah... ok... let just skip this damn story and move on the scene in bus... so...in the bus... my fren appear and said... hey ya bro... it just u're the only creature that have "pen-is" here... and i look around... and said... oh shit... it just me... and so many gurls in the bus... and i said to my fren... " seem that i can have 4 wives if like this"... in the journey to the hostel... i keep thinking why Allah give his slave the opportunities to hav 4 wives... it simply because the gurls are keep increasing in their number... that why... and it also told me that the reason why i had crush on many gurls that i know... yes... it was the reason... now i know... it's hell gud to be a guy...

0 comments: